FSR 2017 Priorities: Tax Reform
July 28, 2017Visit our YouTube Channel
FSR strongly supports enacting a simpler, fairer, and a more efficient tax code that significantly reduces tax rates on individuals, businesses, and investment income. Such reforms will create jobs, increase wages, bolster economic growth, and make America a more attractive place to invest.
FSR will judge any tax reform against these standards:
· Does it encourage economic growth?
· Does it reduce corporate income tax rates?
· Does it reduce taxes on individuals?
· Does it encourage Americans to save for retirement?
· Does it reduce tax-driven economic distortions?
To learn more, visit: http://bit.ly/2lww5hW